Saturday, September 17, 2011

No Permit For Blog This Harvest

As courtesy to the owner of the winery that I will be working for this harvest, I will only be keeping my own private notes . However I would like to share this gorgeous view that I get to take in every day.... It's like a little piece of *Burgundy nestled in our own California backyard.

Oakville, California

*By Burgundian similarities I mean the hilltop vineyards and similar view I took in last year in Cote de Nuits... (see photo below)
2010 Harvest photo in Burgundy

I'd love to share my harvest experiences with you all at a later time, so please do not hesitate to ask me.

I will occasionally update my blog on tastings that I do in and out of the Napa area, and will definitely have some good photos of food, wine, and the like!

Also, stay tuned for my Aussie adventures:
Come January 2012 I will be happy to provide insight into my Australian experiences !!

2012 will most likely be my final trot around the globe, and I can't wait to find out where it takes me and what shenanigans I will get up to.

G'day mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment